Winter in Zell am See - Kaprun stands for all-out winter sports - 408 km of ski slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts on the Schmittenhöhe, the Kitzsteinhorn and Saalbach-Hinterglemm - Leogang - Fieberbrunn, numerous cross-country skiing trails, idyllic winter hiking paths, and the frozen lake guarantee pure winter fun!
Our Winter packages
Your advantages in winter:
- Ski Boot drying room
- Ski storage room with lockers
- Mobile Ski and Boot rental and Ski Service
- Ski bus stop in the entrance area
- Access to the cross country trail
- Snow walk along the see directly from the seecamp
- 4 winter drinking water fountain around the campground
- Playroom and lounge with TV, small child area, table soccer, table tennis, as well as a small indoor climbing park
- Laundromat with washing machine, dryer and ironing station
- Sale and exchange from gas tanks
More Seecamp services you will find here.
Magical winter scenery - a winter fairy tale come true. It glistens and sparkles - velvety soft snow as far as the eye can see - a paradise for snow lovers! Guests are always impressed by the unique location, the comfortable amenities, the popular restaurant, and the variety of sports and recreational opportunities. For your perfect skiing pleasure, there is also a ski bus, which will take you directly to the slopes and bring you back again later.
Enjoy the winter sun in front of your mobile vehicle, build a snowman with your children, let yourself be pampered in our lakeside restaurant - in other words, do whatever makes you happy!